UPDATE...Finally!!


July 9, 2021

My main focus these days is on my new Animals Central YouTube Channel I just launched, bit.ly/animalscentral.  I just uploaded to YouTube two new Animals Description vids, Lion and Impala. I am also about to release the new and improved Infobotts podcast. I'll post it here and give you the link when ready in a few days. Infobotts started out as a daily news headline reade from Google News. But I want to hand out much more content than just reading the news. You can get from so many other sources. So, when ready and announced, tune in to the Infobotts Podcast on Apple and Google Podcasts, Spotify, and about a dozen other podcast distributors. It's just about ready to launch. 

That is what is going on these days. I am busy cranking up the content train and it's coming your way.

Thanks for hangin' in there with me.

BFN

ff




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animals

ANIMALS CENTRAL BLOG